- IN GENERAL
- Position: Project coordinator
- Department: The research and project management
- Quantity: 1
- Report to: Chief scientific officer; project manager and Director
- Working hours: Monday – Friday
- Address: 60 Thanh Vinh 2, Tho Quang ward, Son Tra district, Da Nang
GreenViet is seeking a candidate for a project coordinator which be based in Da Nang City and regularly travel in remote area of Central and Central Highlands of Vietnam.
- Make plans, conduct activities và budget planning
- Working with partners and local stakeholders to conduct activities in accordance with goals and objectivesExpanding volunteer and partner network
- Field research: biodiversity monitoring; animal behavior research and specimen collection
- Fieldwork: organize meetings to propagandize on forest protection, training on patrol skills for communities, livelihood improvement linked to forest protection.
- Prepare technical reports of project activities and reports to donors and stakeholders.
✓ Education: University/college degree
✓ Major: forestry, biology, environment, natural resource management or other related field.
– Minimum 3 years of implementing and coordinating project experience in the environmental field
– Experience in animal behavior/ plant research
– Experience in making plans, facilitating field activities.
– Basic knowledge about conversation, natural resource management, biodiversity, wildlife conservation.
– Knowledge about organization activities
– Ability to work in team as well as independently
– Excellent communication skills both oral and written in Vietnamese and English
– Writing report in English
– Using software such as QGIS, Locus Map, …and research equipment such as GPS, rangefinder forestry lens, DSLR cameras.
✓ Age: 26 – 35 (Priority male)
IV. TO APPLY
Qualified candidates should send CV and Letter of Application in English to email@example.com before July 30th, 2021 indicating “Project coordinator” in the Subject line of the email.